Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Emory Walk

did

It was a pleasant afternoon for a walk last Thanksgiving Day, so I drove over to the Emory University Daycare center, parked the car, and then walked along the bus route to the main Emory University Campus. Actually I was initially heading to the old railway station Depot so that I could take photos for trover. This web service is particularly intriguing for me since it holds location based photos and these photos can also be displayed against a google map. Needless to say I was excited at the prospect of trying it out and as I’d already posted some photos of local objects of interest I decided to add photos from Emory.

And here’s a photo of the the Depot which is now a restaurant and coffee shop.


depot


Here’s a photo of the student cafeteria which is certainly well lit by the sun which at this time was low in the late November sky.

cafe


I pressed on a little further that afternoon since I wanted to get a picture of the Emory Quad. Here it is.

qud

 

No comments:

Post a Comment